Investing Bus Trip
When: May 2nd-4th, 2014
Let Me Ask You A Few Questions…
I’ll give you more details below, but for now, here’s a few questions I want to ask you:
- Have you shown a client a property that needed work and they asked you “how much do you think this would cost to fix/replace?
- Or even worse, had a client walk away from a perfectly good house because they thought the work was going to be very expensive?
- Are you working with listing short sales and would like to be better able to justify low prices to your seller and their lender based on the dollar amount of repairs needed?
- Do you want to list REO properties but you’re afraid the lender will ask you for damage estimates?
- Do you want to do BPO’s and know they’re going to ask you for repair estimates?
- Would you like to work with more investor clients that buy several homes per year?
- Or, my personal favorite, ARE YOU READY TO BUY! BUY! BUY! but don’t know how?
These are just some of the things we cover at the Blue Jeans Tour! In a nutshell, it’s everything you need to know to list/buy/sell/rent all of the REO & fixer-upper houses that are popping up left and right.
CLICK HERE to learn more and to register…
Welcome to Compass Training Center, we like to call it CTC for short, because we get you “Cleared to Close”
The real estate industry is BACK and it’s a great time for all of us! Closing volume in some areas is rivaling the boom years and industry professionals can once again make a decent living.
MORTGAGE ORIGINATION UP 34% IN 2012
We have a full array of courses for Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Loan Originators offered in a way that is best suited for YOU, either online, live, or via webinar! Whether you need pre-licensing, post licensing, continuing ed, or skills and “real world” training, CTC is right for you!
We are excited to have you on board and can’t wait until you get your first “Cleared to Close!”